|GUARDYAN (GPU Assisted Reactor Dynamic Analysis) is a continuous energy Monte Carlo (MC) neutron transport code developed at Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME). It targets to solve time-dependent problems related to fission reactors with the main focus on simulating and analyzing short transients. The key idea of GUARDYAN is a massively parallel execution structure making use of advanced programming possibilities available on CUDA (Compute Unified Device Architecture) enabled GPUs (Graphics Processing Units).|
- Physics Modeling and Verification
- Variance Reduction
- Project Participants and Funding
|Neutron density distribution in the BME Training reactor calculated by GUARDYAN Training Reactor|
GUARDYAN (GPU Assisted Reactor Dynamic Analysis) fejlesztői segédlete itt található.
- woodcock_elastic-scatter.3.png (18.7 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- NRDI.jpg (34.8 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- BME_OR_1e-6s_n2e24_neutrondensity_Guardyan_v3r.jpg (326.0 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- BME_OR_1e-6s_n2e26_neutrondensity_Guardyan_v2.jpg (1.8 MB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- material_volume_transverse_5.jpg (2.3 MB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- material_volume_transverse_4_resize.jpg (1.9 MB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- material_volume_transverse_4_middle_crop.jpg (1.8 MB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- BME_OR_1e-6s_n2e26_neutrondensity_Guardyan_v3.jpg (528.0 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.